Experience the Benefits of Co-enrollment
UHV has partnered with HCC Katy to help you complete an associate's and a bachelor’s degree for under $25,000*.
Choose from a variety of degree programs in the areas of Biology, Business, Counseling, Criminal Justice, Education, Health Studies, Kinesiology, Psychology and Technology programs.
*2021-2022 tuition and fees for full-time, in-district HCC students and in-state UHV students
Three Steps to Fall Registration
- Request information about your specific area of interest.
- Complete the admissions application online at goapplytexas.org. Application deadline is on or before August 8, 2022.
- Send all transcripts to email@example.com.
TRANSFER STUDENTS: Transfer students with less than 45 credit hours should follow this link to get started www.hccs.edu.
- TransferRecruitment@uhv.edu or GraduateRecruiting@uhv.edu for graduate programs.
- (281) 396-3808
- UHV Katy – 22400 Grand Circle Blvd. Suite 206 – Katy, TX 77449, across from the Katy Asian Town.